[rancid] Error: invalid command name "aadd"

Angelo Höngens A.Hongens at netmatch.nl
Tue Aug 25 17:20:39 UTC 2015

Hey, I've been running rancid for quite some years now, makes me happy!

I now want to replace my old centos6 vm with a new centos7 one, and at the same start using our central git server (company gitlab server). (The new vm is also managed by puppet, so I'll write my own puppet module). I installed rancid from the epel7 repo, now running rancid-3.2-2.el7.x86_64.

I see the following error when I run clogin:

[rancid at nmo-ran-02 rancid]$ /usr/libexec/rancid/clogin foo
Error: invalid command name "aadd"

Any idea why that could be? Am I missing some dependency? (yum whatprovides shows no aadd executables).

--

With kind regards,

Angelo Höngens

Systems Administrator

NetMatch
travel technology solutions

Professor Donderstraat 46
5017 HL Tilburg
T: +31 (0)13 5811088
F: +31 (0)13 5821239

mailto:A.Hongens at netmatch.nl
http://www.netmatch.nl
Disclaimer

Deze e-mail is vertrouwelijk en uitsluitend bedoeld voor geadresseerde(n) en de
organisatie van geadresseerde(n) en mag niet openbaar worden gemaakt aan derde
partijen
This e-mail is confidential and may not be disclosed to third parties since this
e-mail is only intended for the addressee and the organization the addressee
represents.