[rancid] Rancid shows empty file

Alan McKinnon alan.mckinnon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:31:22 UTC 2015

On 13/08/2015 16:55, pradeep s wrote:
> I have added Cisco switch in rancid. I can see its pulling the
> configuration . No error in that but when i see the web interface of it,
> it shows empty. Where am i missing?
>

> Inline image 1
> When i click "text" i can see only empty file

Search these mail archives for the last 6 weeks. This is an extremely
common problem (as in, daily) and has no single cause or solution. It
really is a case of "something went wrong" and the code has no idea what.

I myself have answered this very query about once a week for a month, so
there should be lots of hits to your searches.

First establish that you really can log in, and that you did follow the
install and setup instructions exactly.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckinnon at gmail.com