[rancid] Adding IOS Commands to Rancid 3.1

Chip Pleasants wpleasants at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 23:58:03 UTC 2015

Thank you very much for assisting. Was I right in modifying the ios.pm?  By
definition do you mean something like below? I'm assuming if I wanted to
use this definition I'd have to change devices in router.db that I wanted
to run this command on?  If it does work this way I suppose I'll want to
add all the other commands normally baked in the cisco definition?

# Custom Commands for Cisco IOS devices
cisco-custom;script;rancid -t cisco
cisco-custom;login;clogin
cisco-custom;module;ios
cisco-custom;inloop;ios::inloop
cisco-custom;command;ios::ShowArchiveConfigDiff;show archive config diff

-Chip