[rancid] Rancid submits random characters after logon - causes config read failure

Neil Arnold n.arnold at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:03:32 UTC 2014

Hi Jon,

Ok, that makes sense. I've tried the following:

TERM="" hlogin 10.100.20.149
Result: Logged in but can't issue any command and the following displayed
in the console:  ^[[36;116R

TERM="" clogin 10.100.20.149
Result: Log in successful but  ^[[36;116R is automatically issued to the
switch (different to the original string but still stalls the config grab)