[rancid] Two Cisco device's on one WAN IP

Nathan Burgerhout nathan.burgerhout at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:40:40 UTC 2014

See below for the .cloginrc config that I use now.

.cloginrc:

# Customer_A SSH login
# Router 01
add method Customer_A01 ssh telnet
add user Customer_A01 {rancid}
add password Customer_A01 {&g584g&agdf$VF$%*(#FHGFukt} {&^4g578$V784v78$*}

# Router 02 behind router 01
add method Customer_A02 {usercmd}
add user Customer_A02 {sadmin}
add password Customer_A02 {SecretPassword} {SecretPassword}
add usercmd Customer_A02 {/usr/lib/rancid/bin/clogin} {Customer_A01}
{SecretPassword}
add usercmd_chat Customer_A02 {>} {ssh 10.0.0.253} {3kopjes} {10.0.0.253}

# General Login
add user * {rancid}
add password * {&g584g&agdf$VF$%*(#FHGFukt} {&^4g578$V784v78$*}
add method * ssh telnet

*J. Burgerhout*
Krimpen aan den IJssel
Tel.         (06) 83080710