[rancid] rancid not working with partitions v11.x tmsh F5 LTM

Shaun Krok krok at krok.za.net
Mon Oct 13 05:13:15 UTC 2014

Thank your for the reply ---

i have created a bash script on the F5 and it works creating a
test.file with all the config
the file is in /root/f5part

#!/bin/bash
tmsh -q -c 'cd / ;list recursive'

how do i call from f5rancid or do i have this all wrong ?

{'tmsh -q list' => 'WriteTermTMSH'},
#{'tmsh -q -c /"cd /;list recursive"/' => 'WriteTermTMSH'},

--
Shaun Krok
Tel: 050 2424 381