[rancid] issue with missed cmd(s)

Luke Arntz LArntz at host.net
Fri Oct 3 18:34:40 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to resolve an issue with missed commands.  We have many devices that work properly with no errors.  We are using version 2.3.6.  I've tried a separate install of 3.1 and it has the same issue.  I did copy the cvs repository for use with 3.1.

The device is a Cisco 2921. I've searched through the message boards as thoroughly as I could, but I haven't come up with an answer that works.  Originally the missed command was write term.  I commented that out in the rancid and cat5command files.  Now I just get the same error with show running-config.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you.

Here are the logs....

Trying to get all of the configs.
xx.xx.xx.net: missed cmd(s): show running-config
Getting missed routers: round 1.
xx.xx.xx.net: missed cmd(s): show running-config