[rancid] Cienna / Lightning Edge

Daniel Schmidt daniel.schmidt at wyo.gov
Thu May 15 21:00:50 UTC 2014

Ciena people - can somebody please test:
https://github.com/buraglio/cienarancid/blob/master/cienarancid

Let me know what changes we need.  Perhaps Alan would be willing to help
because I t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶l̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶k̶s̶ am no good at perl.

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 15/05/2014 18:03, Daniel Schmidt wrote:
> > Now, looky here folks:
> >
> > https://code.google.com/p/vdxrancid/source/browse/trunk/rancid-fe?r=2
> >
> > Look at them' rancid types 'thar' - 'cienarancid'.  This seems to imply
> > that one "Nick Buraglio" has written, or at least was working on, Ciena
> > support.
>

> Wow, you're miles ahead of me in this game. I'm still trying to figure
> out what a Ciena even *is*
>

> All I've got so far is "stuff what we don't use here where I work"
>
> :-)
>

> --
> Alan McKinnon
> alan.mckinnon at gmail.com

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.