[rancid] rancid for watchguard

Terry Knight ttk at trippscott.com
Sat May 10 00:45:11 UTC 2014

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to know if anyone has a script or made a script for WatchGuard firewall router devices? As I want to monitor/audit the config differ for the devices I have on my network.

[cid:image7d518a.JPG at da5f8317.4fa1ec6e]

Terry Knight

Network Admin/Business Analyst

phone  954-525-7500  |  fax 954-761-8475  | direct 954-525-7500

110 SE Sixth Street, Suite 1500, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 | www.trippscott.com<http://www.trippscott.com>

Best Place to Work  | Florida Trend  |  South Florida Business Journal

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.

CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: To comply with U.S. Treasury Department and IRS regulations, we are required to advise you that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this e-mail, including attachments to this e-mail, is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed in this e-mail or attachment.