[rancid] (no subject)

Gerhard Mourani gmourani at gmail.com
Thu May 1 17:21:42 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm using Rancid 3.0 to check FortiGate configuration changes and it is
working except that I receive every time when the script is running, the
following diff.

-     set password ENC
ttKtc1dKyMz19Q6J7FQ6TLuM4ijBajn0gOgs8OvSaaExqFScZf1ngJTXpyHOrg8gdkcZLYKnTAWNGooEasQAYgnzwTq1siZvMrE37H1tQaBhDvenHB94CP7W+Esp/82LBKVA57xuaAVpehH0WCeFLIjdogE+N8yBfcmObOqBYewbTt9xRL/MG+XwQqtjHeyGC5tsrw==
+     set password ENC
Ig68IRG3Y25jMaueDr6VTnROaGLp2DbwMKjK7AzIkDserF+TDqcdSOKof+vGSfBL52TPZGNN/JXsC6SRIZcBrPm2yE3ciRgkX9FxoNmN2WieUBr8GEaEdwD4HpHFe31D13Sc+k9tHLczdXOCYnGVFXMZNH2zaa6ZIzSIQuYPPaWBltJolkCcdEHQoUjQ4tB8imTGmw==

Thanks,