[rancid] Trouble grabbing configs from a Foundry FesX

heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Wed Jul 9 14:32:33 UTC 2014

Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 11:50:12AM +0100, Jethro R Binks:
> That all sounds very plausible.
>
> So, -h may be required at least for some Brocade hardware, but at the cost
> of making the whole flogin session take longer (in comparison with
> clogin).

try it with the send_human values that i suggested in the previous emails.
I have no manner of testing brocade/foundry; one reason that we stopped
buying them was because of their cli, and when we asked them to fix the
bugs, they told us that users were accustomed to the bugs.