[rancid] Possible buffering issue

Tuc ml at t-b-o-h.net
Thu Feb 20 17:52:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

We have an F5 that we are trying to capture the output from. We have a
modified version of the f5tmshrancid running. We're running into an
issue where we have a pretty huge "send" line for a ltm monitor https .
Its 5190 characters. We seem to be running into the issue where every
it seems to drop characters one run, get some/most back the next run.
Its pretty annoying to constantly get the emails about it.

Any ideas how to resolve this? Should I be sticking a terminal length
in somewhere?

Thanks, Tuc