[rancid] Ommiting chatty configuration entries on Cisco WLC

Annie Lee lsy.annie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 03:31:35 UTC 2014

Sorry to 'revive' an old thread.. just wondering did you get the right perl
command to ignore rogue aps ?

On 11/29/10, Nesbitt, Kevin <kevin.nesbitt at coastmountainbus.com
>* Hello Folks,
*>>* I'm hoping one of you fine folks could point me in the direction of how to
*>* add a line into the ciscowlc5 script that will omit any lines in the
*>* configuration of a Cisco WLC starting with "rogue ap classify".
*>>* I've added the following line into the ciscwlc5 script which clearly isn't
*>* working.  Then again, I'm quite the perl noob :)
*>>* /\s+rogue ap classify+$/ && next;
*
It's not like I'm all that good w/ perl either, but try

next if (/ rogue ap classify\s*$/);

Lee