[rancid] Palo Alto Networks

Ryan Milton rmilton at mvsusa.com
Fri Sep 27 17:30:17 UTC 2013

Yes, what I have for the HP devices, is IPAddress:hp:up
The problem is that even though I have it like that, I keep getting a "clogin error: Error: Couldn't login"

When I test with the script (below) it works:

rancid at ObserviumNYC:~$ /usr/lib/rancid/bin/hlogin -f /var/lib/rancid/.cloginrc hpswitch5

spawn hpuifilter -- ssh -c 3des -x -l rancid 94.229.14.250

*** truncated***

rancid at 94.229.14.250's password:

Press any key to continuesw-1.ams5#
sw-1.ams5# show conf