[rancid] Palo Alto Networks

Hughes, Doug Douglas.Hughes at DEShawResearch.com
Wed Sep 25 00:40:42 UTC 2013

I just sent you the latest versions. I'm the original creator. I can't say if the other version is older, but if they are different, use the ones I sent. (and make sure they are first in the path)

So you are saying when you run panrancid it doesn't create the config file for you?

From: Kishore Rajani [mailto:kams19 at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 5:44 PM
To: Hughes, Doug
Cc: Ryan Milton; rancid-discuss at googlegroups.com; guillaume.dupuis at novidys.com; rancid-discuss at shrubbery.net
Subject: Re: [rancid] Palo Alto Networks

Hi All,

Thanks for your inputs.. much appreciated.

I think i had downloaded these files from some other website, not sure if you have modified it, Doug..

In my setup, I am able to login into the device using panlogin.. however the device config are not backed up. Everything works smooth for Cisco devices.
I have updated the routers.db and other files for PAN devices, but no luck yet.

Unfortunately, I am unable to reach my remote site server at the moment, else would have pasted the log file.

Regards,
Kishore