[rancid] rancid-missed cmds

Erica James jameserica156 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 14:51:15 UTC 2013

hello there..

I am new to rancid, I need your help. I have got a new Huawei olt that has to be added to the rancid.
I have made a few changes on the hurancid and hulogin scripts found at

https://github.com/ssinyagin/rancid-ssi/blob/master/bin/hulogin.in

https://github.com/ssinyagin/rancid-ssi/blob/master/bin/hurancid.in

 can successfully login after the minor changes made on the hulogin script, but currently, when, I do <rancid-run>,
I get the below logs,

cvs status: conflict: 10.3.4.9 is modified but no longer in the repository

Trying to get all of the configs.
10.3.4.9: missed cmd(s): display current-configuration\r,display version
10.3.4.9: End of run not found
#
All routers sucessfully completed.
cvs diff: Diffing .
cvs diff: Diffing configs
cvs diff: cannot find revision control file for configs/10.3.4.9
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: Examining configs
cvs commit: file `configs/10.3.4.9' had a conflict and has not been modified
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

can someone please advise what I should do regarding the cvs issue plus the missed cmds??

Thanks in advance.