[rancid] messed up svn

Wiethoff, Helge Wiethoff at tfh-bochum.de
Fri Oct 18 07:36:35 UTC 2013

Maybe more infos are relevant (i hope the right one ;)):
 When i delete those devices from router.db and make a rancid-run, they will be deleted and everything looks fine. I can restart rancid-run and also: it is fine. When there is a config change in the network it will be detected and the svn is still working fine...
I guess i made a newbie-failure...

-Helge

  Helge Wiethoff
 Medienzentrum