[rancid] f5 LTM help

Matthew MacAulay mat.macaulay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 07:07:06 UTC 2013

That's what worked for me. :-)

I had to change one or two of the commands in francid for the version of
traffic manager I am running. If you edit francid and look for the
@commandtable you can see what commands will run.

You can check in rancid-fe that francid is listed in the %vendortable but
its there by default so you should be good to go.

Regards,

Mat.