[rancid] Palo Alto Networks

Kishore Rajani kams19 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 14:13:51 UTC 2013

HI Doug,

Now that I have my remote site up, here are the logs that are generated by
rancid-run:
exec failed router manufacturer paloalto: No such file or directory
exec failed router manufacturer paloalto: No such file or directory
exec failed router manufacturer paloalto: No such file or directory
exec failed router manufacturer paloalto: No such file or directory
exec failed router manufacturer paloalto: No such file or directory
exec failed router manufacturer paloalto: No such file or directory
exec failed router manufacturer paloalto: No such file or directory
exec failed router manufacturer paloalto: No such file or directory

Any idea where I could have been wrong. I have the panlogin and panrancid
in the "/usr/local/rancid/bin/" directory. Also I have checked the
router.db file and it has the config like:
FWL1:paloalto:up
FWL2:paloalto:up
FWL3:paloalto:up
FWL4:paloalto:up