[rancid] Fortigate problem

Charles van der Spuy charlesvds at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 14:43:30 UTC 2013

Gentlemen,

Thanks for all the input to my problem.
Gareth, you get the prize. As a quickfix I've changed ssh to ssh:22 in
.cloginrc and the sun suddenly rose in the east !!
Thanks to Bob and Dean I'd already started the debug process and picked
up some kind of problem with the port number but I was still a way away
from fixing it.

Clearly the problem is in fnlogin (not fnrancid Gareth :-) and I feel
this should be changed in the package so that others don't have the same
problem.
Any help on what I can do to get this changed in the original package ?
I guess a note to Shrubbery would be a good start.

Again, thanks all and greetings from a sunny Durban, South Africa.

Charles.