[rancid] The reoccurring question - Cisco ASA Login failures

Danica L Alcaraz Danica_Alcaraz at fd.org
Tue Mar 5 18:54:46 UTC 2013

/PEO, you are a GD genius!

You obviously understand all the underlying code that I do not.  Can I tell
these types of devices to look at the clogin_special script just by using a
different device than cisco in the router.db configuration?  How to I
direct it to do that?  Or can I feel safe in loading this change into the
clogin file and not impact other devices?

Sincerely,

Danica Alcaraz
Network Administrator
ODS-ITD NITOAD Branch
Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts
7550 IH 10 West, Suite 200
San Antonio, Texas 78229-5821
Direct:  (210) 308-3217
Fax:  (210) 308-3225