[rancid] Changed IP Addresses

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at wjbradley.com
Tue Jun 25 20:58:47 UTC 2013

Heh, found the issue.  I still had the older entry in my .cloginrc file way far at the top of the file (managing a ton of network devices).
As I pointed out in my 1st post, I changed the IP address of the inside port of my firewall to now be the switch IP address.  I forgot to remove the original inside IP address for my firewall, so it was reading this first before getting to the section on switches.
My bad.  Should have gone through the entire file. :-(  That'll teach me.
Thanks much for the help.
Kerry