[rancid] mrvlogin

Gil Yaacoby GILYA at cellcom.co.il
Tue Jun 4 14:45:10 UTC 2013

Hi ,

I created a new file rancid with commands for mrv Os-9xx
When I try :

[rancid at nms-rancid bin]mrvlogin cust-52428-os912dc2-1

The process is fine ...

cust-52428-os912dc2-1
spawn telnet cust-52428-os912dc2-1
Trying 172.20.101.16...
Connected to cust-52428-os912dc2-1.
Escape character is '^]'.

      *you are connection to CUST-CL52428-OS912DC2-sw-1*
      *unauthorized access is strictly prohibited ****
CUST-CL52428-OS912DC2-sw-1 login: admin
Password:
Last login: Tue Jun  4 17:29:27 2013 on pts/0

ATTENTION: LOGOUT timeout is set to 20 min.
CUST-CL52428-OS912DC2-sw-1>

In this stage when I need to enter a command there is no response !!!

CUST-CL52428-OS912DC2-sw-1>show clock
 (nothing happened)

sh
sdfgsdfg
gdgdfg
hfghfgh
fghfh
^C or Error: TIMEOUT reached

Do someone familiar with this problem ?

Any ideas ?

This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial and privileged information or data that
constitute proprietary information of Cellcom Israel Ltd. Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use
of this information or data by any other person is absolutely prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies.

Thank You.
http://www.cellcom.co.il