[rancid] dlogin , Continously attempting to Login , way to limit number of attempts ?

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Thu Feb 28 22:52:05 UTC 2013

 	Hello All ,  dlogin ,  I am aware that it may not be part of rancid
production .

 	Is anyone aware of a way to limit the login retries ?  I've not seen a
way thru dlogin itself .  The manpage of .cloginrc doesn't mention a retries or
anything I am able to ascertain as functionaly equivalent .

 		Tia ,  JimL

# dlogin mo-swd22
mo-swd22
spawn ssh -c 3des -x -l administrator mo-swd22
ssh: connect to host mo-swd22 port 22: Connection refused
spawn telnet mo-swd22
Trying 10.1.1.29...
Connected to mo-swd22.
Escape character is '^]'.