[rancid] Brocade uptime

Hughes, Doug Douglas.Hughes at DEShawResearch.com
Thu Dec 19 19:13:36 UTC 2013

This is very similar to the last thread. You just have to edit the brocade rancid file and add a 'next if' line above ProcessHistory
In the appropriate place. It's a very easy patch.

I'm not sure exactly in which section that occurs, but I'm guessing it's the equivalent of ShowRunningConfig or something, so just go in there and add a next if line near one of the other next if lines that is there, like this:

                next if /Switch Fabric Module.*Up Time/;

From: rancid-discuss-bounces at shrubbery.net [mailto:rancid-discuss-bounces at shrubbery.net] On Behalf Of Daniel Schmidt
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:11 PM
To: rancid-discuss at shrubbery.net
Subject: [rancid] Brocade uptime

#*@& code update.

- !Switch Fabric Module 1 Up Time is 1 days 18 hours 54 minutes 55 seconds
+ !Switch Fabric Module 1 Up Time is 2 days 18 hours 56 minutes 5 seconds

I'm sure somebody has already seen this and patched it - please share diff - many thanks.

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records

Act and may be disclosed to third parties.