[rancid] netscreen login issue

Hinote, Scotty (MSFC-IS40)[NICS] willie.s.hinote at nasa.gov
Tue Aug 13 18:07:19 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Since I was not able to find a way to work around this with scripting I asked the firewall administrator to disable the acknowledgement for the secondary banner. If anyone else is experiencing this same issue and you or your firewall admin is willing to make the change you will need to use the following command in the CLI.

unset admin auth banner ack-secondary

Or to disable the secondary banner completely.

unset admin auth banner secondary "agreement"

Thank you,
Scotty