[rancid] Release Authorised RANCID Email Issue

Gilmour, Scott sgilmour at enterasys.com
Fri Apr 5 14:59:44 UTC 2013

Ryan I was looking online to see how to add the path to the .bashrc and I
want to make sure this is correct since there are a few different versions
of how to do this.  Would I need to add it like this to the  end of the
bashrc file under Alias Definitions?

if [ -d /usr/local/rancid/bin ]; then
    PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/rancid/bin
fi

or would I just add it this way

export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/rancid/bin

Thanks for all your help,

Scott

--

Scott Gilmour | SQA Engineer

Enterasys Networks | A Siemens Enterprise Communications Company

Office: (603) 952-5924

Email: sgilmour at enterasys.com