[rancid] Release Authorised RANCID Email Issue

Marito ... me_gogorza at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 00:53:38 UTC 2013

Hi Scott,
Were you able to successfuly login the devices using the rancid scripts?I mean, for example, if you set up the device 192.168.200.4 as a cisco, execute clogin -c 'system show hardware; system show version; system show active-config; system show uptime' 192.168.200.4 (take into account that the "clogin" script depends on your device vendor).Verify that the config in router.db is according to your device vendor.Other thing you can check, is that the user you configured at .cloginrc has enough privileges to execute the commands (I deal with this problem today :-( ).Hope you could make it working !!!
RegardsMario