[rancid] Release Authorised RANCID Email Issue

Hinote, Scotty (MSFC-IS40)[NICS] willie.s.hinote at nasa.gov
Thu Apr 4 14:17:45 UTC 2013

Hi Scott,

You should be executing the rancid-run command as the rancid user and not as root. The error message states that it cannot find a .cloginrc file in root's directory. You can su - rancid then execute rancid-run which should successfully backup your devices or produce another error in the logs.

Regards,
Scotty