[rancid] rancid-run script

Gilmour, Scott sgilmour at enterasys.com
Mon Apr 1 14:39:00 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am able to login and do a show running  by doing
/usr/local/rancid/bin/clogin -t 90 -c "show config" 192.168.150.1
but now I want to use the rancid-run command
When I run this command I can see the networking.20... files in the
/usr/local/rancid/var/logs directory
that I have being created every hour through the crontab  file.
How can I get the show config to work when running the rancid-run script?
 I am stuck on how to get this to work.
Do I add something to the crontab file or the rancid-run script?
Also how would I stop the rancid-run script from running?
Thanks for all your help

Scott