[rancid] missed cmd(s): show full-configuration, get system status

Gerhard Mourani GMourani at prival.ca
Thu May 31 12:20:30 UTC 2012

Thanks Gareth,

That's worked for me too.

Gerhard,

From: Gareth Hopkins [mailto:gabbawp at gmail.com]
Sent: May-31-12 4:30 AM
To: Gerhard Mourani
Cc: rancid-discuss at shrubbery.net
Subject: Re: [rancid] missed cmd(s): show full-configuration,get system status

Hi,

If you run fnlogin instead of clogin, you'll see it complains about an ssh port not being specified. I ran into exactly the same problem and mailed the list a couple of weeks ago but heard nothing back unfortunately.

A quick work around is to add the following to your cloginrc file

add method device_name     {ssh:22}

I hope someone can take a look at this though.

Cheers,

Gareth