[rancid] Fwd: Re: HP VC Flex-10 and rancid

Krzysztof Zygmunt krzysztof.zygmunt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 16:57:46 UTC 2012

as far as I recall, there is no way to backup vc configs using rancid

they use Virtual Connect Support Utility to make backups,
and the backup files are binary ?

you use this util like this:
vcutil -a configbackup -i <IP> -u <USER> -p <PWD> -vcu <VCM USER> -
vcp <VCM PASS>

from windows management station