[rancid] Full scheduled automated backup of Cisco ASA55XX

Michael Maymann michael at maymann.org
Tue Mar 6 18:05:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

Adam: thanks for your quick reply :)

1. What is "config repo within rancid" and how do I configure this...?
2. Does ASA support SCP instead of TFTP - to make the transfer secure and
so I don't have to configure a otherwise unneeded TFTP-server ?
3. Will this be easy restore'able like the zip-file created from ASDM, or
do I have to manually put all information into the box by hand ?

Thanks in advance :) !
~maymann