[rancid] Restore fortinet backups

Hugo Deprez hugo.deprez at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:35:34 UTC 2012

Hello,

I found something :

the original conf file from rancid is not working, but when I added
the following header in the config File it does work :

#config-version=FG300A-4.00-FW-build513-120130:opmode=0:vdom=0:user=USER
#conf_file_ver=8207861108533980666
#buildno=0513
#global_vdom=1

This header is coming from an export of the config from the fortigate
web interface.

Any idea ?

Regards,