[rancid] Email notification with RANCID

Michael Lee michael.lee at mincom.com
Mon Jan 16 05:33:18 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am new to RANCID, hopefully you guys can help. I have been trying to find some way to make RANCID notify daily through mail which devices is backup successful and which backup is not successful.
Is there currently a way to do this. I notice the capability at the moment only send notification on the changes of the configuration.

Many thanks in advance,

Br,
Michael

This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete the transmission. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.