[rancid] Extreme using Cisco Content Type

David Jones djones at mapcommunications.com
Thu Dec 6 15:30:26 UTC 2012

Hello,

rancid isn't pulling my extreme configs and I think it's because it's
trying to use a cisco content type. Here's the output from the ip.new:

!RANCID-CONTENT-TYPE: cisco

Here's the listing in my router.db:

sw1.internal:extreme:up

Here's the errors from a rancid -d:

sw1.internal: missed cmd(s): show capture,show running-config view
full,show spe version,show bootvar,show inventory raw,show shun,more
system:running-config,show debug,write term,show vtp status,show
vlan,show vlan-switch,show redundancy secondary,show running-config,show
c7200

Any ideas on how change it from a cisco type to extreme?