[rancid] Rancid with A10 networks

Patty Luxton pluxton at antracnetworks.com
Tue Nov 22 04:32:09 UTC 2011

Has anybody written any modifications to Rancid for A10 Load Balancer
devices?
Clogin seems to work for logging into the device.  However, my expect is
limited and I'm not sure of how to get rancid to log out of the device
(one exit brings you to a > prompt, another exit prompts you as to
whether you really want to exit Y or N).  I'm sure I could spend some
time to figure it out, but hoping to not have to reinvent the wheel.  My
apologies if this has been posted before - it did not come up in any
searches that I tried.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Patty

//