[rancid] Rancid and Postfix

michael schnatterer michael6at at yahoo.de
Wed Nov 16 08:27:41 UTC 2011

HY,

My Problem is not to send the E-Mail this works fine with the console "telnet localhost 25" i believe the problem is the communication between Rancid and postfix. I think postfix didn't recognize that Rancid is doing something.
My postfix/main.cf looks like the following:

myhostname = my hostname
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
myorigin = /etc/mailname
mydestination = IP of the E-Mail server,localhost
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 [::ffff:127.0.0.0]/104 [::1]/128
mailbox_size_limit = 10
recipient_delimiter = +
relayhost = IP of the E-Mail Server
empty_address_recipient = My E-Mail