[rancid] Rancid and Postfix

michael schnatterer michael6at at yahoo.de
Tue Nov 15 14:24:06 UTC 2011

Yes i can send E-Mails from Command line with "telnet localhost 25" like the tutorial descripe.
But i dont understand why Rancid don't send the E-Mail after a config change.
I think there is maybe a problem with the aliases see my First Post please. Or know you other troubleshooting tips?

Thanks
Best Regards