[rancid] missed cmd(s): write term

Hugo Deprez hugo.deprez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:00:14 UTC 2011

Hello,

the command works.

In fact, I really have a weird behaviour. Hosts regurarly failed to
backup quite randomly with :
sw : missed cmd(s): write term
or
sw clogin error: Error: TIMEOUT reached

Now the host backup is working for the original equipments.

I do have a certain number of equipments to backup (arround 200).
Could that be the source of the issue ?

Regards,

Hugo