[rancid] rancid-run does not always send report (diffs)

Donovan Fourie donovan.fourie at sai.co.za
Wed May 25 07:16:09 UTC 2011

Hi

Looks like you might have hit the nail on the head. Without any additional
changes Rancid has started sending the diff emails again.
Although I find it hard to believe that we can go through two days without
changes on the routers/switches, it does seem to explain our predicament.
Strange though that if I run Rancid manually a few hours after not receiving
a mail it will find changes in the config on our Catalyst switches?

Regards,
Donovan Fourie