[rancid] Web front end?

Paul Gear paul at gear.dyndns.org
Wed May 25 05:39:00 UTC 2011

On 25/05/11 07:44, Ryan West wrote:
> On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 17:30:46, kevin Fletch wrote:
>> Subject: [rancid] Web front end?
>>
>> Hello,
>> I am trying to find the web front end that I've seen in some
>> screenshots or read about online, but I can find anything on where to get it?
>> Is that available for use on ubuntu with an svn repo?

It doesn't quite count as an svn viewer, but i use Observium [1] as my
web front-end to RANCID.  It only gives the current config, rather than
the history, but it does it in such a way that it's integrated with all
the other info that Observium knows about the device (e.g. port stats,
CPU utilisation, etc.).

Paul

[1] http://www.observium.org/