[rancid] Huawei MA5600

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Tue May 17 10:37:05 UTC 2011

On Mon, 16 May 2011, Simone Felici wrote:

> I'm searching a rancid configuration that works with Huawei MA5600
> model. Can someone help?

If it has an interface similar to the H3C stuff, you might try:

  http://sites.google.com/site/jrbinks/code/rancid/h3c

Some of the code was based on the modules referred to in this thread,
which was originally designed for some Huawei gear.

  http://osdir.com/ml/network.rancid/2008-03/msg00031.html

If it looks like it partly works, I'd be interested in working with you to
make it work better.  I do not have any Huawei to test with.

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.