[rancid] Routing table

Ron Whitney ron.whitney at doitbest.com
Fri Mar 18 17:41:13 UTC 2011

Personally, I'd want a way to turn it off globally for a device or set
of devices.  For my internal routers, I see it having value and I too
would welcome the feature.  However, for my Internet routers, I see no
reason to have RANCID look at 330,000+ prefixes that constantly change.
Perhaps a "knob" and a "switch" would be in order.

Ron Whitney
Network Administrator

Do it Best Corp. | 6502 Nelson Road | Fort Wayne, IN 46803
260.748.5657 (direct) | 260.748.5623 (fax)