[rancid] Cisco MDS/NX-OS timestamp in show command

Daniel Chen danielc at mozy.com
Wed Mar 16 19:33:11 UTC 2011

I removed the trailing space after the colon before the slash. I am still getting the Time line.

- !Time: Wed Mar 16 11:53:28 2011
+ !Time: Wed Mar 16 12:19:52 2011

/^.Time:/ && next; # kill this junk
/^!Time:/ && next;
/^#Time:/ && next;
/!Time:/ && next;

I don't know why this section of code doesn't seem to be hit in the WriteTerm routine within nxrancid.

Thanks,
Daniel