[rancid] Upgrading 2.3.2 to latest

bob watson bobthebaritone at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 07:38:19 UTC 2011

Hi Todd,

clogin is your friend.

Just upgrading is not gonig to fix things if there is no network
connectivity.

I manage a few RANCID installations and the most common thing I find is that
our customer has simply turned the devcie off!

Know your network connect method - clogin from the command prompt will tell
you yay or nay...see man pages at shrubbery.net.

Cheers from OZ,

Bob