[rancid] Restore Older Rancid Configurations to Newer Rancid Server

P C pc50000 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:03:43 UTC 2011

If anyone knows of a migration guide in general or tips/pointers for
performing a migration while retaining data, I would love to hear it.

Sure, it's easy enough to move the config to a new install, but I'm not
terribly familiar with the back end CVS bits interact with rancid and how
fork-lifting a CVS database over might affect things...