[rancid] PFSense Scripts

Nick Buraglio nick at buraglio.com
Sun Jun 26 20:11:45 UTC 2011

In looking into this a bit, it appears that this is just a simple
prompt issue.  The prompt in 2.0 is much different.  To make this work
(and since I'm pretty awful at regex), I simply created a user on my
2.0 system (I just called it rancid) and changed the prompt in the
.tcshrc to match the old prompt.  The .tcshrc now reads

set prompt="# "
set autologout="0"
set autolist set color set colorcat
setenv CLICOLOR "true"
setenv LSCOLORS "exfxcxdxbxegedabagacad"

I can confirm that this works using the scripts from
ftp://ftp.shrubbery.net/pub/rancid/contrib/