[rancid] rancid poll failing

Shellhammer, Erich S Erich.Shellhammer at unisys.com
Fri Jun 24 13:25:37 UTC 2011

Does it fail to connect, or just not send commands... You can also check your banner for special characters like #.

My Banner has # boarders... I had to change clogin to ignore autoenable features in the script.

Erich Shellhammer  |  Network Tools Engineer | Global Outsourcing and Infrastructure Services
Unisys  |  9500 Metric Blvd Suite 100  | Austin, TX 78758  |  Office: 512.719.9626 | Mobile:512.851.7116
THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers