[rancid] rancid with Fortigate FG100A

Diego Ercolani diego.ercolani at ssis.sm
Wed Jul 6 13:18:21 UTC 2011

Hello,
I don't knoww deeply fortigate because if I can I prefer to use linux directly
so feel free to change the command or the command sequence to perform a
configuration dump.
This is the power of opensource, every one can add a small piece of his
knowledge and bring the community a full (hopely errorproof) utility.

I have only one clustered installation of fortigate and what I noticed is that
from time to time, fortigate adds some line feed that make seem the
configuration has changed... this is very annoying but I can't do experiments
because it's a productin environment.
Diego